Taliban has become a widely used and abused term in the media these days and almost every second person is using this term on the forum in a different context.
In order to have better understanding of everyone’s views, please discuss the following:
- What is the origin of Taliban? What are the exact meanings of Talibanization? Are all Taliban Bad? What are their Crimes & Achievements?
- Is Taliban movement primarily based on a Political cause or a Religious cause?
- What are your views on strict enforcement of religion (prayers, clothing etc) by authorities like Taliban in Afghanistan and religious police in Saudi Arabia?
- Who leads the Taliban in Afghanistan? Who are Pakistani Taliban and who leads them?
- Where are Taliban in Pakistan? Are the members of Tehreek-e-Nifaaz-e-Shariat in Swat & Malakand Taliban?
- Are there Taliban present in Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, NWFP and FATA? Who leads them? What is their mission?
- Why hasn’t any Taliban member been captured, presented and charged by any Court in Pakistan?
- Why hasn’t any Taliban member formally sentenced by Americans in Guantanamo Bay?
- Why do Americans want to release all Talibans from Guantanamo Bay?
The ANSWER to all this Question watch here and Here
Post a Comment